The Unconscious World of Dream
(1) A Horse - particularily a stallion - may symbolize sexuality
(2) It may symbolize animality; instinctive dynamism that may 'carry you away'.
(3) A galloping horse may symbolize ecstasy; or a need not to get bogged down in sensuality/ material amibitions; being in 'the world' but not of it.
(4) Horse may symbolize emotion(s). If the horse is rampaging, either your emotions are threatening riot if you do not seriously attend to their requests or you are allowing your emotions to rule you. Tightly reigned or tethered horses probably mean your emotions are too much repressed.
(5) The horse may symbolize your unconscious or your whole psyche. In myths and folktales, horses sometimes speak. If the horse in your dream speaks, it is either the voice of your unconscious, or some part of it, or the voice of your true self, your inner being.
(6) If the horse is threatening, look into your unconscious to see what is threatening you there. Is it your sexuality, attachments to mother or father, the unconscious itself, or some other repressed desire?
(7) If a horse or horses are pulling you in a carriage, they are your emotions. Are you in control or are they?
(8) Black horses are associated with funerals. What part of you is dead or dying? Should it be allowed to die? Or what should be dead in you - for example, something from the past that prevents you from living freely in the present?
(9) A horse's hoof may symblize fertility or sexuality. Fertility is, psychologically speaking, the power to expand as a person.
Reference: Eric Ackroyd
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee Gifford Fence Orlando